Sunday, December 10, 2006

Not much

I am in the middle of an end-of-quarter grading jag, so just a few comments to follow my spontaneous joy at the return of Lady Cop.

Agents of Atlas is the most fun comic right now. Even though it spends a lot of time filling in continuity details, it's just a kick. I wonder if (when?) issues one through six will be a TPB - and should I have just waited, or has the monthly schedule added to the fun? I'll buy the collection anyway.

I haven't seen Absolute New Frontier out yet - is it?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Batman Confidential is going to be as pedestrian as Superman Confidential is sparkling?

It's not superheroes, but it's sure super: is anyone else dialed into Planet Karen over at girl-wonder.org? It is simply the best webcomic on all the internets.



Click the pic for web-comicky goodness!

2 comments:

"Yojimbo_5" said...

Absolute New Frontier is, indeed, out.

Go to Zanadu (Say hello to Howard, Perry, "M" and the smart-ass new guy).

Go to the farthest left NEW rack.

Look up.

Walaka said...

Hey, I was there on Sunday with Johnbai. Perry was even working the counter (he was short-staffed). I didn't see it.

Since you know right where it is, uh, why don't you just pick up a copy for me, willya?